Pronounciation app

 About me


My name is Kelly-Ann. I am 18 years old. I study in Montreal at Ahuntsic College. I have been studying police technology for fifteen-week per semester. My program is preparing me for being a police officer. Right now, I don't know if I took the right course because I need an operation for my eyes. It is a qualification for this career. I don't know if I did the right choice when I chose police technology. I can compare this program with competition because people are competing to have higher marks. If you want to specialize in crime, you can go to the university if you want, but it is your choice.

About this blog

My blog is going to be related to my passion. It means dance. Dancing is not just a hobby for me, it is my passion with a capital "p". It is part of my life that I can't delete. Dance is not a sport, it's an art. It means, it's another language without words. Some people can understand you, but other people cannot. You need to use your body to be understanding. It is very special. When I am dancing, I am in another world for two minutes, but I can feel my passion. I will show you the three genres of dance: ballet, hip hop, and jazz. These are the three big families of dance and in these families, there are many sub-categories like contemporary, pump n' in, waaking, vogue, lyrics, etc... I will write about many genres of dance, but not all of them. Who should be interested in my blog? The answer is simple: Everybody. If I can give them the passion to dance, it is a good thing. After I write my posts, I will use the Virtual Writing Tutor to check my grammar and my quality of writing. Before I officially post my final blog online, my teacher asks me to proofread my writing. He is the person who will check if my blog can be published. If I publish my blog and there is an error, you can contact me by my email address: 202061853@collegeahuntsic.qc.ca. You can explain to me my error and write me the correct answer in your message.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Screencast

About