Screencast
How to use the virtual writing tutor in Police Technology? Introduction Your browser does not support the audio element. Welcome! My name is Kelly-Ann. For those of you who don't know about the virtual writing tutor, I will just explain what this program involves. In my English class, I had to use this program and try to understand this program by myself. I had to use many tools in this website. I had to watch a tutorial before using each tool. We all want good grades at school. Am I right? I know I do, and you do too, I am sure. I am not an expert on using this program, but I am better than I was when I started to use the virtual writing tutor. I got good grades on my last texts because this website can help me with my mistakes in writing in English. Today, in this screencast, I wil...
Comments
Post a Comment